Without a doubt, mint chocolate chip is my absolute favorite flavor of ice cream.
And when I saw this incredibly simple way to make mint chocolate chip cookies, I knew I’d found a new, favorite dessert. These cookies are so easy to make, and the results are minty and amazing.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 10 drops green food coloring
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In large bowl, mix butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs, peppermint extract, and food coloring.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon dough scoops onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at350 F.
- Allow to cool, serve, and enjoy!
These cookies are perfect for my next holiday party. And with their eye-catching green color, I’m sure everyone will be reaching for one.
Watch the video below to see just how simple it is to make these delicious mint chocolate chip cookies at home.
Will you be trying this recipe yourself? Let us know in the comments.
PleaseSHARE if you love new, tasty cookie recipes like this!
Originally found athttp://littlethings.com/
The post These Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Are The Perfect Holiday Sweet Treats appeared first on Holiday Guide To Everything.