With the dark days of winter definitely showing on the horizon, theres nothing that I love more on a weekend then staying cozy in my kitchen, baking tons of goodies to tide me over!
After all, its the only time of year that I dont mind the extra heat from having the oven on, and I certainly have plenty of upcoming events that warrant practicing the recipes for my favorite delicious holiday delicacies, like these savory and delectable baked brie bites!
But when Im in the mood for a sugary treat, theres no dessert that satisfies my sweet tooth like this decadent peanut butter pretzel candy bark! Plus, its the perfect rich indulgence for the holidays, and can be whipped together in no time!
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Heat chocolate until melted.
- Spread evenly onto a sheet of wax paper.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on top of the chocolate.
- Press pretzels into the peanut butter layer until set in place.
- Press M&Ms into any open spaces not filled by pretzels.
- Chill in freezer for two hours.
- Cut into slices, and enjoy!
Like magic, these simple ingredients turn into a delightful dessert thats sure to be a hit on the Christmas party circuit!
Is your mouth watering just looking at these amazing chocolaty confections? Then dont forget to SHARE on Facebook!
Originally found athttp://littlethings.com/
The post This Scrumptious Chocolate And Peanut Butter Candy Bark Is A Holiday Hit! appeared first on Holiday Guide To Everything.